Great writing is about more than getting words onto a page (or into a Google Doc).
Because for B2B brands like you, your audience is made up of experts in their field. They don’t need a rundown of high-level definitions of the things they eat, sleep, breathe, and create every day.
What they do want is educational, informative content from other leaders and SMEs in their industry. The success of your content marketing strategy depends on getting the right amount of this kind of content produced—and that’s where I come in.
how I can help you
Here are just a few ways I create content for my clients that resonate at a deeper level than content-mill fluff:
- Chat with leaders to understand your business’ bigger picture and create thought leadership content
- Talk to SMEs to get the details just right for educational content
- Take your webinars and podcasts and transform them into in-depth blog posts and social posts
- Tackle industry research to pull in a wider perspective
- Understand and absorb your buyer personas and what kind of content speaks to them
Ι don’t see myself as just a writer—I’m an enabler of your content creation processes.
You name it, I’ve written it: blog posts, ebooks, case study, guides, and so much more.
Creating the content that moves your prospects to take action—signing up for your email list, trying your SaaS product, or talking to your sales team.
Thought Leadership Content
I take your expertise and transform it into content that grabs your audience on Linkedin or your blog.
Think of me as your friendly ghost 👻 in your content machine, when you want to build your own brand but simply don’t have the time.
Need help coming up with the right content cadence, tactics, or overall strategy? Put my experienced strategic mind to work!
Refresh and Repurpose Content
I’ll update your old content with fresh info and perspectives, and repurpose existing content for multiple platforms.